YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 13 September 2012

Week Thirteen :D


#1 (03/09/2012)

I was late to class today which is 30 minutes because I was just arrived from Kuala Lumpur :D Sorry Miss for coming late but yet, I didn't skip the class. hihi. As Miss said, 'better late than never' well, I am quite agree with that quote :D


For today's class, we learnt about the group discussion. Group discussion or also known as the speaking test is going to be held this week which are on Tuesday and Thursday. Only the selected groups will come to the class, and do the speaking test with Miss.

Miss Zu did some demonstration to show us how the speaking test will look like. Miss Zu, want us to get the idea, so that, we know how the speaking test is going on. Miss Zu choose a group to come in front, to demonstrate to us about the speaking test.

Miss Zu also, show us, how she is going to give mark to us during the speaking test based on our fluent to speak with no err errr, points and how you communicate in the group.





During the group discussion.

#2 (04/09/2012)

Speaking test was held..

#3(06/09/2012)

Today is my group turn to do the speaking test. Our test was started at 4.45 p.m. My group mate are Firdhaus, Aliah and Farhana Januri :) We got a topic about the flu pandemic such as H1N1. For me, the topic is quite hard and everyone did well, for those who feel it sucks, you can try again next time :) For me, I think my speaking test is not that good, well I'm not saying it's bad, it's just so-so. hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment