YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 2 September 2012

Week Eleven


#1 ( 13/08/2012)

Before we are going to celebrate Hari Raya, we need to make sure that our first draft of term paper are done because we need to hand in before the Hari Raya Break ! Farzana and I, completed the term paper as fast as we can because we can't wait to go back home to celebrate the Hari Rayaa. 



Basically, in this 2 hours class, we spent on editing the term paper. We need to fill in the form that was given by miss. In the form, there are a few questions which make it easier for you to check your term paper. Besides that, after done checking our own term paper, we need to check for our friend term paper, look for any error and give some comments before hand in to miss. 


After done with the editing part, we hand in the term paper with hopes that we can have a good marks. hihi

#2 (14/08/2012)

In today's class, we learnt about speaking test that will be take place right after the Hari Raya breakk :( what a very surprising because we are not given some time to prepare with our group member.



In BEL 311, the speaking test or also known as group discussion, is not included any point for the question. You need to have your own point and elaborate it by yourself not like Bel 120 and Bel260 where the point for the question are given which you just need to elaborate. In speaking test BEL 311 is not exactly like the previous one. So, I am quite scare if I'm lost during the discussion. I'm worried if I don't get any idea to answer the question. There is so much think that I'm thinking about the speaking test. I'm so nervous.  The marks for speaking test is given for the task fulfilment, languange and communication ability. I am in group 3 where my group mate are Aliah, Firdhaus and Farhana Januri :) 


GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR THE SPEAKING TEST ! :)

#3 (15/08/2012)

Hari Raya Break started ! :D I'm wishing Salam Eidulfitri To all of my beloved classmates and to Miss Zu :) Sorry for my all wrong doings since we first met. have a nice day with the loved ones :) Selamat Hari Raya !



TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment