YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 1 July 2012

Week three

Assalamualaikum to all my beautiful and handsome readers :)


#1 (25/06/2012)


Frankly speaking, I'm scared with Miss Zu :( and every time I entered the BEL class, my heart skips a bit T.T I think it  happens when , On the first day class of the week , me, Farzana , Syieda and Fatin came late to the class,  which was 15 mins late , Miss Zu already in the lab waited for us , I know it's my fault Miss Zu , I'm deeply sorry . Since we came late, I guess Miss Zu mad at us , even though she is not showing it on her face, but I can feel it . She also get mad at me and Farzana about the topic for the term paper. Seriously, I get stresses just to have the topic for this term paper because all of them were rejected :( Once again , we changed the topic from Advanced education to Breast cancer among man to Water birth. Alhamdullilah , Miss Zu accepted .


#2 (26/06/2012)


After we had the topic , we did the research more on it and we need to print it out to in order support our topic . Me and Farzana , did our best to find out about Water birth because finally , after so many rejection happened , our topic is already accepted. Everyone are going to present in front of the class, everything that we have searched about our topic . So, for the whole class, we only discuss about our term paper topic.


#3 (28/06/2012)


So for the third class, we still continued discussing about the topic for term paper, Sadly, we need to change again the topic :( Seriously, it makes me sad because until now, Farzana and I still haven't get any topic for our term paper yet . This is because in the class, no one did compare and contrast essay yet. So, as the last group that is going to present on the following class, we are the one who need to change and do the compare and contrast essay :( why me ? why we? :( 


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment