YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 22 June 2012

Second week

Assalamualaikum W.B.T everyone !


#1 (17/06/2012)


As always , the first class of the week is in the computer lab :) Yeayyy ! So we need to sit at the same place as the previous class and need to take care of the computer at the desk . We need to take the responsibility if anything happen to the computer. Sounds scary right ? well , if you follow what the lecturer said, there will be nothing going to happen. simple is it ? 
So, in the first class of the week , Miss Zu did a recap on grammar. Well, to be honest, I'm not good at grammar but I'm still working on it . I guess, it has been years until now for me to learn grammar, but yet,  I still weak on it :( So, for right now, what I understand about grammar is that, in grammar, we have 3 conditions which are in the past, present and future.
In past, we can divide into 4.They are simple past, past continuous, past perfect and past perfect continuous. below are some simple explanation :-


Simple past                  : add 'ed' to regular words, change the word to the new word for                   
                                     irregular word.
Past continuous             : was is for singular and were for plural.
Past perfect                 : Had
Past perfect continuous : Had + Been + verb (ing) 


Next condition is something that is going to happen in the present . In present , we can further divided into 4  conditions which present simple, present continuous, present perfect, and present perfect continuous.


Present simple                   : in singular words add 'S' and with NO 'S' to plural words .
Present continuous             : is to the singular words and are to the plural words
Present perfect                 : has/have + past participle.
Present perfect continuous : Has/have + been + verb + ing 


Last but not least is future. In future can be 2 conditions , first , will + base form and second is , going to + base form .


At the end of the class, Miss Zu ask us to find one current issue for our topic for term paper :)


#2 (18/06/2012)


In this class, we were informed that the third class which was on 21st June 2012 is going to be cancel  because Miss Zu is having a seminar * deep inside my heart HOOORAYYYY ! but I just pretend like I don't mind . Muehehehe :P

We need to tell Miss Zu what are we going to write for our term paper soon . So , I have suggest a few topics which is a current one but mostly it was rejected by Miss Zu . The topics that I've suggested are Child abuse, Animal abuse and Amusement park. Miss Zu ask me and Farzana to find another topic because she don't really agree about our topics. It's okay , and now I have an idea what to write about but I'm not sure if Miss Zu is going to agree with or not, so this is my topic Advance Technology :D hopefully Miss Zu will agree . Farzana and I chose this topic because we think that this is the current issue that is happening in 2012 well , you know about Samsung and Apple ? they are both compete with each other with the technology that we never think about.  




I guess that's all for now . till we meet again ~ byebyeeeee 

















No comments:

Post a Comment